Pizza Plus Cheese
We’ve mixed together Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Parmesan to create Pizza Plus Cheese – the perfect blend that melts and stretches to perfection, without going oily. It’s the perfect cheese for pizza ensuring a delicious authentic taste every time.
10 Simple Ways to use Pizza Plus Cheese
- For a quick snack, top Lebanese bread with tomato paste, shredded ham and Pizza Plus then bake until crisp.
- For a delicious, light summery pizza, try basil and fresh tomato, topped with Pizza Plus
- Try topping a baked jacket potato with Pizza Plus, crisp fried salami and semi-dried tomatoes.
- For an after-school snack, top English muffins with shredded ham, pineapple and Pizza Plus then grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Make your own calzone by filling small pita pockets with Pizza Plus, diced tomato and fresh herbs. Then cook between a sandwich press until crispy. Or try this Calzone Bolognese.
- Make cheese crispies by cutting pita bread circles in half, sprinkling them with Pizza Plus then baking them until crisp and golden. Cool on a wire rack then break into large pieces and serve with dips.
- Make a delicious light pizza with a ready-made base, tomato paste, mushrooms, olives, garlic, oregano and Pizza Plus.
- Create delicious toasted jaffles using spicy salami, sliced tomato, basil pesto and Pizza Plus.
- For an easy starter, top large field mushrooms with a little garlic butter and Pizza Plus then bake until tender. Top with shredded ham and pesto to serve.
- Try vegetarian pizza with grilled zucchini, grilled eggplant, roasted red capsicum, olives and basil topped with Pizza Plus.
Pizza Plus 250g and 450g
Melts and stretches to perfection without going oily.
Nutritional Information. Serving size 25 g.
|Average Quantity per Serving||% Daily Intake† (per Serving)||Average Quantity per 100 g|
|Energy||345 kJ||4%||1380 kJ|
|Protein||6.6 g||13%||26.3 g|
|Fat, total||6.3 g||9%||25.1 g|
|– saturated||4.0 g||17%||16.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0%||0.1 g|
|– sugars||0 g||0%||0.1 g|
|Sodium||154 mg||7%||617 mg|
|Calcium||189 mg (23% RDI*)||758 mg|
*Recommended dietary intake
†Percentage Daily intakes are based on an average adult daily diet of 8700 kJ.
Ingredients: Cheese [milk, salt, cultures, enzyme], anti-caking agent (460), preservative (200). Mozzarella Cheese (71%), Cheddar Cheese (19%) and Parmesan Cheese (10%).